sábado, 29 de novembro de 2008

COMBINAÇÃO EXPLOSIVA VOL. 31















01. Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual
02. Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
03. Roy Orbison - Dream Baby
04. Elvis Presley - It's Now Or Never
05. Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
06. The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
07. Julie London - Fly Me To The Moon
08. Shirley Bassey - Where Do I Begin
09. Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
10. Liza Minnelli - New York New York
11. B. J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
12. Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
13. Perry Como - I've Got You Under My Skin
14. Ben E. King - Stand By Me
15. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
16. Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea
17. Nat King Cole - Cachito
18. Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
19. Adam Faith - What Have I Got
20. Wanda Jackson - Funny How Time Slips Away



Download