domingo, 30 de novembro de 2008

COMBINAÇÃO EXPLOSIVA VOL. 44















01. Baccara - Sorry I'm A Lady
02. Middle Of The Road - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
03. Redbone - Come And Get Your Love
04. The Sweet - Fox On The Run
05. The New Seekers - I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing
06. Michel Delpech - Pour Un Flirt
07. Cher - Gypsies Tramps And Thieves
08. Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
09. Ike & Tina Turner - Rock Me Baby
10. Rod Stewart - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
11. Danyel Gerard - Butterfly
12. Jose Feliciano - Hey Jude
13. Tony Orlando & Dawn - I Count The Tears
14. Peter Maffay - Du Bist Alles
15. The Fortunes - Freedom Come Freedom Go
16. Luther Vandross - The Closer I Get To You
17. Tom Jones - Bad Love
18. Gilbert Montagner - The Fool
19. Aretha Franklin - Spanish Harlem
20. Focus - Hocus Pocus



Download