segunda-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2008

COMBINAÇÃO EXPLOSIVA VOL. 67















01. Silver Convention - Everybody's Talking
02. Rupert Holmes - Him
03. Richard Anthony - Comme Une Melodie
04. Ricardo Cocciante - Marguerita
05. Peter Allen - I Go To Rio
06. Patrick Juvet - Got A Feeling
07. Robert Wyatt - I'm A Believer
08. Myrian Ross - Pillow Talk
09. Sammy Davis Jr - Chico And The Man
10. Malcolm Forest - Goodbye Baby
11. Sheila & The B. Devotion - Spacer
12. Pierre Groscolas - Tu Vas Devenir Misicien
13. Roy Clark - Where Have You Been All Of My Life
14. Morton - Lovamour
15. Peter Solley - Blue Angel
16. Safety First - I Do I Do
17. Ronnie Milsap - In No Time At All
18. Munich Machine - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
19. Peanut Butter Conspiracy - It's All Right
20. Roni Hill - You Keep Hangin' On_Stop In The Name Of Love



Download