terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2008

COMBINAÇÃO EXPLOSIVA VOL. 101























01. The Flying Machine - Smile A Little Smile For Me
02. The Small Faces - All Or Nothing
03. Bill Deal & The Rhondels - I've Been Hurt
04. Aphrodite's Child - It's Five O'Clock
05. Simon & Garfunkel - Sound Of Silence
06. The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
07. The Monkees - I'm A Believer
08. The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
09. Johnny Rivers - Can't Buy Me Love
10. The Beatles - All My Loving
11. The Tremeloes - Yellow River
12. Andy Kim - Baby I Love You
13. Square Set - That's What I Want
14. B. J. Thomas - Everybody's Talking
15. Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love
16. Christophe - Aline
17. The Association - Spooky
18. Bee Gees - Cherry Red
19. Claudine Longet - L'amour Est Bleu
20. Alain Barriere - Ma Vie



CONHEÇA