terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2008

COMBINAÇÃO EXPLOSIVA VOL. 82















01. The Korgis - If I Had You
02. Freda Payne - Bring The Boys Home
03. Honey Cone - Stick Up
04. Cat Stevens - Wild World
05. Christopher Cross - Sailing
06. Dave Edmunds - I Hear You Knockin'
07. Delaney & Bonnie - Never Ending Song Of Love
08. Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate
09. Jerry Reed - When You're Hot You're Hot
10. The Doors - Love Her Madly
11. The Staple Singers - Respect Yourself
12. Les Crane - Desiderata
13. Brewer & Shipley - One Toke Over The Line
14. Randy Newman - Short People
15. The Stampeders - Sweet City Woman
16. 8th Day - She's Not Just Another Woman
17. Three Dog Night - Liar
18. The Partridge Family - I Woke Up In Love This Morning
19. Van Morrison - Domino
20. Wilson Pickett - Don't Knock My Love



Download