terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2008

COMBINAÇÃO EXPLOSIVA VOL. 99















01. Aretha Franklin - Since You've Been Gone
02. The Impressions - We're A Winner
03. Gene & Debbe - Playboy
04. Stevie Wonder - Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Da Day
05. Sam & Dave - I Thank You
06. James Brown - I Got The Feelin'
07. The Vogues - My Special Angel
08. The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today
09. Vanilla Fudge - You Keep Me Hanging On
10. The 5th Dimension - Sweet Blindness
11. Mason Williams - Classical Gas
12. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
13. The Who - Magic Bus
14. The Temptations - I Could Never Love Another
15. The Small Faces - Itchycoo Park
16. Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
17. The Fireballs & Jimmy Gilmore - Bottle Of Wine
18. Tommy Boyce & Bobby Hart - Alice Long
19. Eric Burdon & The Animals - Sky Pilot
20. The Dells - Stay In My Corner



Download