terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2008

COMBINAÇÃO EXPLOSIVA VOL. 94















01. Gary Lewis & The Playboys - She's Just My Style
02. Paul Revere & The Raiders - Kicks
03. The Righteous Brothers - Soul And Inspiration
04. The Four Seasons - Let's Hang On
05. The Mindbenders - A Groovy Kind Of Love
06. The Outsiders - Time Won't Let Me
07. The Capitols - Cool Jerk
08. The Standells - Dirty Water
09. The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg
10. James Brown - I Got You
11. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
12. Tommy James & The Shondells - Hanky Panky
13. The Lovin' Spoonful - Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind
14. The Supremes - My World Is Empty Without You
15. Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
16. Sandy Posey - Born A Woman
17. Ray Conniff - Somewhere My Love
18. The Kinks - A Well Respected Man
19. The Dave Clark Five - Over And Over
20. Petula Clark - My Love



Download